I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things that i wanted to say

Such a long time didnt manage this page... nw this page is to espress me self... and no one will be seeing this page... so i decide to write it down here
14.2.2013 a day tat i wil nvr forget... altought is 6 month of relationship...
but it means alot to me... alot of ppl think tat i am plying around fooling around or wad others have to say... but i dont care wad people say abt me ,hates me or anything...
All i want is jus a simple relationship,no more fooling around...
ya i admit tat i cnt afford to lost you mrs.c ,all tat u do to me i jus try to forget abt it...
cause i reli do love u... altough u do alot of stuff tat make our relationship bad but i no tat u didnt mean it...
i choose to believe you but sometime i reli makes me pain... and all the stuff tat going true my mind is hard to forget... u ask me b4 (since i am like tat y do you still choose to be with me...) the ans i dun hope to have a gf tat sacrifise anything for me... jus do wad you have to do as a gf... i no tat u r not tat bad jus no ppl tat is willing to teach you...
how hurt when your gf actually talk bad stuff infront all of her friends???
and u tell thm i angry at you,but y u didnt tell thm bcause of y tat i will angry...
izit fair? izit fun? izit joking around? i reli duno...
did i reli did something wrong tat makes u hate abt me?
and all things happen u jus oni tell me (i am like tat but y u still wanna be with me?)
izit u mean tat since i doing all this stuff to u ,u can jus say break up with me...
izit the correct way to settle our problems like tat...
was looking our insta and thinking hw much fun and happy we have before but y it all starting to fade away... all we do is argue...
were are the times tat we use to do our funny stuff together,talking together,chatting with each other?
nw u jus taking your phone n pressing everywere we go,all the time tat we spend together is slp...
i no tat u r tired but didnt u realise tat nw the time tat we used to be together is less,u fns work come bak slp, saturday sunday is aso slp or ply game... i try to ask u alot of time tat u reli going to slp,is bcause i jus wanna have time to spend with u... but u aso slp... at least u fns work at 3 come bak talk to awhile aso cant,need to straight go to room remove makeup n slp?
every problems tat we having i aso wont think tat u do it purposely,tats y i nvr break up with you
i jus hope tat u will change...

Mrs.C anything happen between us i wont let go...