I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 6, 2010

story abt these days...

Such a long time didnt write blog d..... gt many things happens these days ...
I go frens hse stay so many days ,so paiseh go stay there eat there slp there everything i use is aso is all my frens , we go hang out everynight ,go club ,go chill at mcd ,suddenly i realise wad is best frens means...and thx her 4 take care these days .... and my brother aso... i wish i was drunk tat night ,thn i oni can say wad i wan to say ... its hard to keep a secret alone.... but i still cant tell u wads the secret,i no u treat me as a best fren ,and your x still disturb u .... mayb is i saw the wall post i m single and nt available ,tats y the secrets i oni tell to whyson ,but if u suddenly view my blog and saw wad i say pls dun think so much... i hope tat we can still b best frens...still can b like tis days everyday...

THX my frens 4 let me stay at your hostel these day and go out with u guys... I promise after these month i treat u all eat and the bill at your hse i will share to pay aso...And thx 4 wake me up... finally i write it down d...

No comments: